Dealing with stress, anxiety or other uncomfortable feelings? Coloring while focusing on positivity, fun plans, happy memories, ... and in the meanwhile (maybe also) listening to your favorite feel-good music... The 'right' focus can make the coping process and the 'big steps' easier.
Orchard’s Bird created a coloring book for adults with a very positive vibe. A coloring book that is intended to shift your focus when dealing with stressful situations.
- A mixture of magical hand-drawn feel-good-illustrations and abstract drawings (diversity)
- Feel-good-illustrations with your own fairytale story behind them (creativity)
- Thought-provoking words that are intented to help shift your focus (positivity and positive anticipation)
- Coloring difficulty level: medium
- In general the drawings are not too crowded
- Varied line patterns in the illustrations for people who have difficulties focusing on busy patterns
- Playful thick hand-drawn lines to make it a little more pleasant for persons with fine motor skills difficulties and people with slightly reduced vision
- Happy themes: positivity, fun and hope
- Nature as a key component (and thus; green and sky-blue as key colors - most sensitive and therefore 'comfortable' colors for the eye :))
Usable end result
- Examples: Ability to frame your results, to turn them into a hopeful motivator or daily reminder to shift your focus in a positive manner, etc ...
Considering to buy the first Orchard's Bird coloring book for adults? Send an e-mail to email@example.com. Don't forget to mention whether you are a therapist or not.